Friday, January 11, 2013

Fantastic Four

I has been decided that the next event is Fantastic Four, and the top reward is one of the greatest comic book villains of all time...Dr. Doom. This event will be another raid event meaning players will complete missions and summon bosses they battle. If you want to read in depth on how Raid Events progress check Raid Events.

The Raider Cards for this event are:

UR ????: My guess here is an U Rare Mister Fantasic will come out out either right before the event or during the event if it follows previous events. Maybe they realized with the 99,999 damage cap though there is little reason to release an UR event card.

SSR Idol of Millions Thing: He will presumably do around 800% damage base.1800% damage fused. This will result in a cap of 99,999 damage.  (Assuming he mirrors Professor X)

SR: Unseen Power Invisible Woman: She will presumably do around 500% base damage. 1200% damage fused. (Assuming she mirrors Psylocke)

SR2:  Diamond Lady Emma Frost: She will presumably do around 400% base damage. 600% damage fused. (Assuming she mirrors She-Hulk)

Rare: Matchstick Johnny Human Torch:  He will presumably do around 300% damage base.700% damage fused. (Assuming he mirrors Storm

Rare2: Mister Elastic Mr. Fantastic: He will presumably do around 200% damage base.300% damage fused. (This is assuming he is following Cosmic Energy Havoc)

Obviously the trick with raider events is to attain raider cards but there are some other ways to make sure you are successful. The first half of the event you should avoid using PP because once enraged bosses come out you gain additional damage. Instead, you should focus on summoning bosses striking them, and sharing them. When the bosses are defeated you gain shards which can be traded at a chance of personal PP. Once the enraged bosses come you can then use the PP.

On top of this, try to strike everybody's shared boss at least once. And remember when enraged bosses come you get charged less attack power to attack friends bosses. So during the home stretch it's worth it to heavily attack team mates bosses for the reduced power.

Try to only use raider cards in your deck if you can help it. In a vast majority of cases, using a single Diamond Lady over and over will yield better results than a Diamond Lady and four non raider cards.

Finally, if you have a team mate who's boss is never dying, stop hitting it and remove him from your team. Nothing is more annoying then spending attacking five of a teammates bosses only to have none of them go down.

For specifics and more information on raids, feel free to check out the posts on X-Men, Avengers, and the Raid Events Page.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Lucarda

    Is it better to use to unfused Max/Mastered raider cards or a fused one?

    I'm going to struggle to max/master Emma if I fuse the two SRs and was wondering if two 400% damages are better than one 700%.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one 700 ends up better. The reason is simple, you have to computer the amount the card costs to use. One emma at 700 costs 23pwr. two emma at 800 costs 46.

      Personally, I don't MM them before fusing since I don't use SR after the event is over. I master, fuse, boost the final form. My card has about 1000 less damage than other people MM, but costs a lot less. Besides, I tend to borrow the high level Raider cards from friends :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for that, it's obvious now that you have said it.

      Do you think that previous raider cards will work in this event? I have proper fused m/m cosmic energy havoc and wind raider storm. If they are not going to raiders this time I'll use those to enhance fused Emma, I should get a 30 level boost from just those two cards.

      Delete
    3. They won't. Its really smart on Mobages part because it forces players to buy the raider cards each time.

      Delete
    4. not getting you raider cards this event lol.

      Legenda1ry

      Delete
    5. You better loan me em if you get em again :)

      Otherwise I'll try my Order leader, he might loan me them :P

      Delete
  2. Are events in RoB this badly managed too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Badly managed? They've been down for maybe two hours in the evening when everybody got home from work and were right back up.

      I'm unaware of the magic game company that you are holding them against, but I've seen worse downtime in Warcraft, Guild Wars, Final Fantasy XI, Ultima Online, Raiderz, League of Legends, Vindictus, Allods, Flyff, Drift City, PS3 Online Service, Rift, Tera, Aion, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Lord of the Rings, Maple Story, Dark Age of Camelot, Eve Online, and although I thought it would be funny to continue this, which I could, it's taking too much effort.





      Delete
  3. in your tips, you mention attack your friends boss at least once. do you get more shard if you attack before the parts is destroy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you get the parts destroyed bonus as long as its destroyed. That's why I attack each of my friends bosses once.

      Delete
  4. Do you get extra shards for destroying the parts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. That's how you get the red shards in abundance.

      Delete
  5. Well I can say this, for myself this event has been a bust all I can do is attack other people's doom, since 9am on 17th, I haven't been able to do any event missions. so now its 24 hrs later and I'm still in the same pickle, have sent numerous inquiries and haven't received a response, so to all who are working fine I wish u luck.

    Stepp79

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only had two short blackout periods with attacking. Never anything involving questing.

      I wouldn't worry too much about the event so far Cubby. If you read my recommendations, you actually don't want to use PP at all during this first portion. When enraged bosses come you can bridge the gap fast.

      Delete
  6. I only attack friends bosses. I hit my high level bosses once and then share. this strategy got me under 1k rating in every event

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works well if your friends share often (your welcome). My friends appear to rarely share. And you got under 1k rating last event with your professor X and Psylock.

      When you attack friends bosses multiple times with one big raider card its the same as if you used a deck of five big raider cards to attack since you're not charged the ATK PWR penalty.

      So work on getting that Thing so I can borrow it. You're bruiser anyway.

      Delete
    2. well into the second day of the event now, and I'm still stuck on mission three where I have been since 9am yesterday it blows. I believe they should just take the event down until they resolve the issue, considering at least for me it sucks.

      stepp79

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear that. Nobody I know is still having issues. Have you tried force stopping your app, clearing your cache, and logging in from scratch?

      Delete
    4. I've tried everything and nothing, and what do I get as compensation a ep and pp.

      Delete
    5. Pretty much. I guess the issues were worse than I thought. I didn't have issues except for lag but I spent a good portion of the evening summoning bosses and hitting them once and sharing so my team/alliance could farm them.

      Points are best gained during enraged time anyway. I only farm shards for PP during the 1st half.

      Delete